Monday, February 06, 2012

I just can't get this out of my head...

Where the hell is my cousin Ben?
Billy Joel.
That property in Costa Rica I should have had the balls to buy.
Did my ex AKS ever write a book?  Was I in it?
Was I right about Toronto?
Am I doing the thing that I'm really the best at or is something else really what I'm meant to be doing?
I don't care about so many things.  When will this bite me in the ass?
Public perception.
Pubic perception.
Is it me or is it them?
Next vacay - Italy or Cuba?
Should I drink more or less bourbon?
The eggs are going to go bad soon.
I'm not wearing socks.
Tom Waits.
Jesus, I swear a lot.
If it doesn't matter, then why does it?  What fucked up psych 101 retardation causes me to stress about shite that isn't even there?
Money.
No, not money, BANKS. Fuck banks.
Money.
I hope Adele never loses her voice.
I would love to sit and talk to Keith Lancaster.
Oakridge C of C.

No comments: