Monday, January 29, 2007

More breaking news...


Went to Gastropod. Was happy with my meal, but not rolling my eyes in ecstasy. The Note Bene was a yummy choice for reds... however the majority of the evening was drowned in gin and concern for the weather. Conversation was about why one should never have a partner in business, much less someone you've dated, even much less someone you want to date. No wait, those were two seperate conversations. Nevermind. Damn that Tanq Ten. And bless it, too.

Speaking of Kits, I have recently been set a-twitter by a man that lives right around the corner from Gastropod. I won't go into details, not because there aren't any, but becuase he's evidently bookmarked this page. Smart lad. Suffice it to say, I am interested more than I have been in a awhile, and holy crap is it refreshing to hang out with someone that doens't count days before phone calls or is afraid to just enjoy another person. Yay.

No comments: